cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to send EAD directly to an email address

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIi,

I would like to know if we can send the approved EAD received from Customs into GTS system to an external email address.

If so,how can that be achieved.

Thanks,

Dhilipan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

You don't mention which country you are working in, but I guess you are receiving the EAD as a PDF file? If the file is attached to a message that is routed through the Seeburger convertor, then it should be possible to map it into a conventional e-mail that gets sent to another address. Of course you will either need to understand how to configure the BIS, or ask Seeburger for assistance.

Does that help?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

Thanks a lot. Yes, we receive it as a PDF file..we dnt use Seeburger converter. Any more suggestions.

We receive the PDF file and we need that to be sent other email id from GTS itself. Is that possible with GTS alone?

Do we have any config. for that or it should have to be taken as an enhancement?

Edited by: Dhilipan Nair on Aug 22, 2011 9:23 AM

Edited by: Dhilipan Nair on Aug 22, 2011 9:26 AM

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps you could make use of activity message E0010 / Action definition EU_CU_EX_M_MAIL_EAD_SEND in order to send the EAD by mail.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Ok, not Seeburger, but you must be using some kind of convertor, surely? GTS only creates and receives iDocs, and (as far as I know) no Customs authority communicates in that way! I think the answer to your problem will be to utilise the functionality in your convertor to re-direct the EAD file as a new e-mail.

GTS has no existing functionality to re-direct files. As you say, that would be considered an enhancement.

Best regards,

Dave