cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To add 2 new fields(G/L,I/O) in Item details (Tab - Additional data B)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have one requirement - The sales order is created through an Inbound IDOC, each material in the sales order is attached to a G/L account and Internal order number respectively,this data is maintained in a customized table (ZXXXXXXXX).

My requirment is when the sales order is created the G/L account and Internal order number should get populated in Tab - Additional data B of the line item.

We are aware of the mapping from the customized table.But how I will add this 2 field at the item level.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

You can check as Krishna told. Check those and post if need help.Check these sap Notes:302497

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with your ABAP Consultant for creating new fields at the additional data B tab at the line item level.

He will create new "Z" fields at the additional data B tab.

These bespoke fields will be maintained in the table "VBAP".

Goto the T.Code "SE51".

Enter the program name as "SAPMV45A" and Screen numebr as "8459".

Click on "Layout Editor".

Here you can maintain/check the new fields.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rags and Krishna for the quick reply....

The solution you provided looks perferct.

Still have one doubt :

The data for this two fileds will get populated from a customized(Z) table.

How the mapping will be done? ( I know this is taken care by Abaper, just need to get some knowledge on this)

Note : I am new to SDN. Could you pls let me know how to check the OSS notes. I received a message from Madhu, to check the SAP note 302497.

Regards,

Bhaskar

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Go to service.sap.com there give user id and password . Inside in the menu there is a note. There you can give, For user id and password check with your basis team.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

You can acheive this by adding this fields to an 'Append Structure' to table VBAP.

Also, in program SAPMV45A the screen 8459 needs to be modified to include these fields --via screen exit logic.

Leave this with your ABAP consultant and he should be able to do it.

Of course, in the inbound IDoc exit you need to populate these fields with some values as applicable.

Regards,

RS.