Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Tcode for database table

swapnil_rane
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to find out tcode for Standard SAP table in SCM APO '/SAPAPO/PBMVWT' for maintaining Plannning book text in different languages.

The problem is that Table maintainance is not maintained so SM30 wont work. I tried Where used list option for table but no tcode or report found using this table..

Kindly help

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rico_frenzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no maintenance txn. If you need to have text in different languages, you need to do it as follows:

- logon for example once in english

- goto txn /SAPAPO/SDP8B

- maintain the text in English and activate the planning book.

- Logon in the other Language

- enter /SAPAPO/SDP8B again

- Type in the text in the other language and activate the Planning book again.

This will give the planning book language specific texts.

Best regards

Rico Frenzel

swapnil_rane
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am thinking to enter new record in table '/SAPAPO/PBMVWT' and then transport the record using customizing request for text in french.

Is this way fine?

Kindly guide

Thanks and Regards

Swapnil Rane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swapnil,

The method you describe is not recommended. Use the procedure outlined by expert Frenzel. This will assure that all Planning Book texts are usable when the user logs on in French. Your non-standard method may introduce inconsistencies.

Best Regards,

DB49

swapnil_rane
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks very much,

I have activated the Planning book now and text is also appearing in FR in 'Assigning users to planning book'.

But while activating it did not asked me for any Transport Request, can anyone guide me how to save Planning Book in TR.

Thanks and Regards

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swapnil,

Transport changes/corrections to texts are usually not recorded for these objects. Generally, the entire collection of associated objects are transported, all in one transport request.

You can transport such objects using the Transport Connection. First, create your Workbench transport request (SE01). Then, /SAPAPO/TSOBJ.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)