cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS is not appearing in CJ03, CN41 etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing one strange issue. In a project structure, there is a WBS at level 5 (A.00000212.1.2.09.02.B). There is some posting on WBS and status is REL. When we enter project defintion in CJ03, CN41, CJI3, all WBS appears except this one. I've checked it in PRPS, its there, status is REL, no deletion flag. I've checked authorization also. All authorizations are there. The same project exist in Pre-production and its hidden in Pre-prod also. Even I did some R&D there and copied a new project referring the old one with same structure and master data and I wonder that in new project, WBS appears but in old one, it doesn't. User wants resolution on urgent basis but I could not find any solution.

And one more thing, if I put only this WBS in CJ03, it appears individually but after giving project no. it's missing in structure. I checked menu bar, configuration, authorizations, status history etc. but did nt find any clue.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the WBS in CJ20N and see the hierarchy view. It could be possible that this WBS is assigned to a different project and some one could have numbered it incorrectly.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreekanth,

I've checked and WBS is currectly assigned to same Project No.. I checked 'Current Proejct No.' field in PRPS. Its same no. what is assigned to other WBSe. But its not appearing in CJ03, CJ20N, CN41, CJI3. Only appears in CJ03 if we give WBS no. instead of Project no.

Thanks & Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

You are able to see "A.00000212.1.2.09.02.B" in CJ03, but when you run transactions CJ03, CN41, CJI3 using "Project = A.00000212" you are not seeing your WBS Eleemnt. This is the problem, as i understand. If this is the case, then go to CJ20N, and using "Open" option put the WBS Element in and see teh project hierarchy. Make sure here it is linked project A.00000212 and not some other project.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreekanth,

You understood the problem correctly. Project A.00000212 has so many WBSe and all are appearing except one. This WBSe also appears if we enter only this WBS in WBSe field but not when we enter Project no. But its happening only with CJ20N, CJ03 and CJ02, Its not appearing in other reports like CN41, CJI3, CN43N etc. I've checked autorizations, coding mask, status etc. but couldnt find any issue. I created new project referring the old one and there is no such problem with new project. Can there be anything related to user exit or any program bug?

Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Raise to SAP , may be due to program error.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harsh,

I'll raise it to SAP.

Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got solution from SAP. There is an OSS note# 149698 to deal with such an issue. The issue is resolved.

Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

shashi_kulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,
I encountered the same issue.I have 450 WBS at level1.Among these 430 & 433 WBS are missing.I executed the program ZHIERAR for entire project by unchecking test run.But these two missing WBS are not appearing in project hierarchy.Can you please advise,the procedure/steps to be executed.

thanks!