cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing from Demand Planning into category CC (stock)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have a question about release Demand Plan to SNP. In the screen where you enter the release information (transaction MC90), you can specify the category in which you want to release the product to (most of the time, this is FA, but this have to be the case).

We do not have ECC integration with SCM. Would there be any issues in releasing the stock, which is maintained in DP, into category CC? Do you see any problems in this approach? Or, would you rather release it from the info cube where this data resides?

Thanks in advance,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write custom program to create cc categroy order in livecache.

Check SAP std t-code to create stock directly in APO /SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE

We had a custom program which used to read text file to create stock in APO (similiarly you can write custom code to read data eitehr from info cube/ dp pb to create stock.

Vipul

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know the reason for releasing the demand into category CC? Could you please give details of your scenario?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaram:

The requirement is rather simple. You do not have integration with ECC. You want to represent the stock. The stock calculation is not as straight forward as cycle counting. There are several sources which have stock (including vendor sources). They want to consolidate all of this and then represent that as stock in SCM.

Hope this clarifies the requirement. Let me know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to some best approaches for this.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

There is no standard way to create stock in APO. You may have to go for customization. Try running this report /SAPAPO/SJKTST02 to create stock.

Regards,

Harshil Desai