Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery addresses in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im in SRM 7.0.1.

I need to create the delivery addresses and assign it to users in PPOMA_BBP.

In SRM 5,the transaction for creating "Delivery address" was "EDIT INTERNAL ADDRESSES"(web) and BBPADDRINTC(SAPGUI).

However in SRM 7,even with the administartor role. in Portal,I dont see the trasnaction "EDIT INTERNAL ADDRESSES" to create the delivery address!

Pleasea advise how to create delivery addresses in SRM 7?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

May I please further request for your assitance I am trying to create a SC and I have tried to add delivery address  bby 2 types .

1. By adding through the portal

2> i have tried to add the same throgh ppomabbp in user attributes "Delivery address"

I have also made it default however when I raise the SC it again shows me as blank :

I am not too sure how do I populate the value that I need . Please see below still the delivery address is blank !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if this address number exists in the table BUT021_FS and address type SHIP_TO .

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CG,

In SRM 7.0 the delivery address need to be directly created from buisness partner POWL.Select the business partner like company code or oganization structure for which you want to create delivery address and in the edit option for that BP you will see the option to create address of type delivery address.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Iftekhar!

That was exactly what I was looking for!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iftekhar,

If some address number is assigned to user in SRM "Ship to" Attribtues, and user is changing the default address from Portal->Shopper->Shop->Change Default Personal settings->Delivery address.

Can you please tell me how does it work, will it save the new delivery address for further usage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you replicate plants from ECC system through the report BBP_GET_LOCATIONS_ALL, locations will be created in SAP SRM. You can use it as delivery addresses in your shopping cart.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar