cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine the week for credit management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a transaction that will show the week for which credit is determined. For example, when running RVKRED88, it shows the week the order is processed under.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check t.code s_alr_87012218 is useful for your scenario. Using this you can check for a single customer.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I was not what I was looking for.

For example, I realize through testing that the credit week is Monday - Sunday.

An order on 8/20/2011 is week 33/2011.

An orde ron 8/22/2011 is week 34/2011.

What determines this week? It corresponds with calendar week. Is this stored somewhere in the system?

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anabela Rocha,

In program RVKRED88, data is fetched from RVKRED07.

In program RVKRED07, the date/week comes from 2 tables S066 (Open orders: credit management) and S067 (Open deliveries/billing documents (KM))

Hope it helps.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rocha,

In Credit management S066 and S067 information structures play a vital role in updating the credit values of a customer. This works in tandem with the update group present in the OVA8 settings in case of automatic credit check.

When an order is created S066 information structure and OEIKW field is updated which increases open order value. when order is delivered S067 information structure and OLIKW field is updated which increases open delivery value and decreses S066-OEIKW

When delivery is billed S067-OFAKW value (Open billing)gets increased and S067-OLIKW gets decreased.

Updation is through the information structures S066 and S067.

In the transaction code OMO1 select the information structure and double click it. You will be faced with parameters pop-up.

In this pop-up you have radio buttons day ,week and Month. _Based on the value you choose here you will get day or week or month for the Period split: info structure field present just besides horizon field of dynamic credit check in OVA8 Screen_If you choose week it will be till the end of the week and if you choose Month it will be end of the month. it is how system considers.

For example if we have created an order today i.e. 19/08/2011 and the Period split: info structure in the OVA8 has 1month.

System evaluates dynamic credit check as today's date + one month =19/09/2011which is =30th september,2011.

So while evaluating credit for the order, system will consider all the open orders whose delivery date is on or before 30th september + open deliveries + open bills + A/C receivables.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 19, 2011 11:00 AM

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 19, 2011 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the very useful information. Some transactions are new to me and they are good to know. The information provided is also very useful.

I realized that the week is based on calendar year and wasn't sure if it was readily available. I think it is not stored in SAP but rather determined when dynamic setting is configured.

I appreciate your feedback and insight.

Bela

Answers (0)