cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relevance Condition for released P.O. Don´t create the EH in EM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have the following issue, I create a Relevance condition For an Application Object Type, in this case acording to ZPCM10_ITEM. The condition works like this:

(

&UEKPO-Purchasing Doc& > 1999999 and

&UEKPO-Purchasing Doc& < 3000000

) and

&UEKPO-Plant& = BPXX

The condition works well, only create the PO into the range of numbers and with the plant. My problem is when i include into the condition the "Release indicator: Purchasing Document" according this:

(

&UEKPO-Purchasing Doc& > 1999999 and

&UEKPO-Purchasing Doc& < 3000000

) and

&UEKPO-Plant& = BPXX and

&/SAPTRX/MM_PO_HDR-Re& = 1

I include the condition of the indicator = 1 (Released). In theory in EM we can only see the Purchase orders in Released Status, but when i execute ME28 Transaction, nothing happen and the P.O. don´t work in Event Management.

Do i forget other step to reach the objective?

I appreciate a lot your help and support.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Julián.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Berthold,

Thanks a lot by the function module, i really don´t knew it, was very helpful to identify my problem. As you explain, yes the condition result was F (false), so the EH was not created.

We must to modify the condition, because our scenario is procurement visibility process and it works at P.O. Item level, so we cannot get this validation in the condition, we decide to create an expected event and registered this with the help of the User Exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_007.

We decide this, because when we create the P.O. but don´t release this, ok, the EH was not created, but later when we release the P.O., the expected event extractor, don´t trigger, so the expected events extractor was not generated and this option was not useful for us, because we have an empty EH.

So we use the Exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_007, to check the Event Release P.O. and send it to the Event Manager via calling the functions 'TRFC_SET_QUEUE_NAME' and '/SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_ADDEVENTMSG_02'.

Thanks by your help Berthold and i appreciated a lot your opinion about this solution.

Best regards,

Julián.

Berthold_vH
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Julián,

yes you are right - the condition looks ok and I also think it should work. To make sure that the error is due to the condition can you just set a breakpoint on function module /SAPTRX/CONDITION_EVALUATOR and check if the result is F for false or T for true?

If the result is F for fales then somehow the condition does not work correctly.

By the way depending on your data volume I would rather recommend to use a function module as condition than the condition editor. The function module is performance wise much faster than the condition editor. So if it is possible for you to also use the function module I would recommend to go for this option.

Regards

Berthold