cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding extension fields.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I created an extension field (Setup -> Configuration -> Extension Definition) in ESO 5.1, and managed to add this field to the vendor registration form. So far so good.

However, when vendor submits the form and the Vendor Manager receives the notification to approve, the newly created field does not appear.

Can you guide me as to how this field can be available in the Supplier Registration/Modification requests that the Vendor Manager receives? Also, what do I need to do in order for the field to be available for mapping to PI?

Your help is appreciated. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gilberto,

In order to control the visibility of your extension fileds, you have to select the appropriate value in the Visibility attribute. Select Buy-side and Sell-side in that drop down to make it available to everyone.

Thanks

Devesh

0 Kudos

Hello Devesh,

Thanks for your response.

However, the extension field is defined with "Buy-side and Sell-side" visibility, and still the vendor manager cannot see this field when the vendor submits the registration form.

Field is defined as follows (substitute <company> with any company name):

Inactive(Status) = unchecked

Use as collection member = unchecked

Attribute Internal Name: <company>_TEST_EXTENSION

Attribute Display Name: Foreign Business

Attribute Description: doc$extension.<company>.context.id.vendormgmt.vendor_registration.<company>_test_extension.desc

Pre-Text: <blank>

Post-Text: <blank>

Display After: CTERMS$CTERM.NON_PROFIT

Required = unchecked

ReadOnly

Visibility: Buy-side and Sell-Side

Data Type: Boolean

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gilberto,

Everything seems perfect except the value in the DISPLAY_AFTER field.

I think you have given a resource id for a localized resource. Thats incorrect. You should enter the Field ID of the field after which you want it to be displayed. You can use the RG to get the Field ID.

After that it should wrok perfectly.

Good Luck.

Devesh

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Devesh, this fixed the problem.

Answers (0)