Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting ECC logical name in Define back-end system customization settin

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to define 'define system land scape' (Defination of Back-end system in SAP SRM) in SRM 7.0 in the following configuration setting:

SPRO ---> SAP Supplier Relationship Management ---> SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Define System Landscape.

I am not getting the ECC logical system in F4 option. Am I missing some step ? Please guide.

Our SRM and ECC are in two different server. I have done following configuration setting:

In SRM system:

1. User - SRMRFCUSER created.

2. RFC - SRM2ECC created. ECC user and ECC system detail maintain in the RFC technical setting and logon security. I have checked 'remote logon', its working perfectly.

Similarly in ECC system:

1. User - ECCRFCUSER created.

2. RFC - ECC2SRM created. SRM user and SRM system detail maintain in the RFC technical setting and logon security.

I have checked in Remote Logon and Connection test in both the system and found that its working perfectly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jennifer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

Can you confirm if you have created Logical Systems and assigned them to respective client in SRM as well as ECC using the SALE Tcode?

Regards,

Nikhil

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Nikil.

Yes I have assign logical system to client. As I told in previous post, the rfc connection are working fine.

My issue is I am not getting ECC logical system in SRM for Define backend system setting. I think I should also maintain the ECC logical name in SRM system.

Can you please confirm.

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Jennifer,

Make sure you have done below step after logical systems,

Define Backend Systems

with Data - (Logical sys assigned to RFC Destination, Check box (R ), FI data validation option, DIAG RFC for F4).

Let me know if it works.

Rahul Mandale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Jennifer,

You need to maintain ECC logical name in SRM and vice versa.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Jennifer,

Sorry, My earlier response was not relevant at all ! I understood question wrongly.

As mentioned in other postes, you need to define logical system for backend and then you can see in dropdown while defining backend system.

Thanks,

Rahul

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Rahu and Nikhil appreciate for you input .

Just a last question, do I need maintain RFC ECC2SRM(RFC defined in ECC to connect SRM system) in Site attribute for site CRM in transaction code SMOEAC.

As per Master guide, I should maintained RFC SRM2ECC(RFC defined in SRM to connect ECC system) in site attribute for the site R/3.

Thanks,

Redgs,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

I checked in my system and in Site attribute for site CRM in transaction code SMOEAC we have mentioned the local RFC connection of SRM system (I hope you have created a self RFC connection in SRM system....use the same here)

Regards,

Nikhil

jenny_slay
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhi. You made my day.

Regds,

Jennifer

Answers (0)