cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage discount based on qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi- We have a requirement to limit discount condition by qty. I mean we wanted to give 10% discount for the first 100 qty of sales order. We could not use condition update functionality by qty when the calculation type is percentage. We could not use field Max Cond value as it depends on other condition types at the time of sales order. Unknown factor for us. We are not able to use condition update when the discount cal type is qty. I am trying to find anyways to update S071 and any formulas for these % condition types.Any ideas to implement this will be appreciated.

Send me the code if anyone uses this using scales.

Reg

Shan1242

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivasankar,

Do you mean the discount is applicable to first 100 qty of a particular quantity? If that is the case then use the interval scale where in you can mention the condition record as below:

0 to 100      10%

101               0%

If you want to apply the discount at sales order level then you in that case you should make this condition as group condition and may use the appropriate routine. However you still need to maintain the condition record as mentioned above.

Condition update is required only when you need to consider the earlier sales order data for example the said discount is applicable to only first 100 quantity and this quantity can be consumed let us say in 10 sales order.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade