cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

We have a pricing condition that should only be applied when another pricing condition is found. We have tried to put this in place using a requirement, but for some reason the first pricing condition is not hit until after the second, so the requirement thinks that the second is not required (sorry Iu2019m probably not conveying the message well!)

In other words ,

Pricing procedure YSHQT, the conditions are YPPS and YPHF. We donu2019t want YPHF to pull in unless YPPS is present. We set requirement 994 against YPHF but for some reason the pricing was hitting YPHF first so it didnu2019t find YPPS and therefore didnu2019t pull in the YPHF, YPPS was then pulled in afterwards. Iu2019m not sure why the pricing was calculating this way as YPPS is above YPHF in the pricing procedure. Alex set a break point in the pricing which is how we know it was doing this. See service order 45002880 as an example.

I was going to create a new calculation base type against YPPS which set an exclusion indicator, and then another vofm against YPHF which called that flag (see our base type vofms 724 and 725), but before I did I thought that there must be a way in config to link two pricing conditions so that one only applies when the other is found?

Is somebody familiar with anything that might do what we need, without having to use a vofm?

Your contribution is very much appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DId you use condition exclusion technique..i.e. when you use this technique then one is mutually exclusive to each other.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Raghu, I will try that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

or attach standard requirement routine 6 to both the cond types ..

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement you can try Condition Supplement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much.

I will try using condition supplement.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In your requirement 994 did you put your code in both forms? (kobed and kobev)

Once kobev is a pre-step, I should have implemented the requirement code only in the kobed form.

I hope it helps.

Att,

Rafael