Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Credit Memo Request based on % discounts of validwith out reference

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Client wants to give credit memo request as 15% discounts on base price sold in the past. This kind of rebate discount is after every 3 months. Client just want to give straight discount instead of Rebate.

Again credit memo request is prepared without reference to clients sales order. CR should have pricing new procedure condition type which says only 15% discount on ZPR0 base price.

ZPR0 is Sales org/Dist Channel/Price List/Material.

I made new % discount condition type in pricing procedure and maintained 15% in vk11

This discount should take 15% of ZPR0 base price which is also maitained (Yearly changes).

To fetch ZPR0 should I go for Routine with Base Condition for ABAPer?

What is best solution you think deem fit. Appreciate your early response.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, the credit memo request should be created in reference to billing document and not the sale order.

Coming to the requirement, you can have a new pricing procedure with PR00 as statistical and the discount condition type as non-statistical so that the original billed price will flow to credit memo request but will not post to FI. Of course, it should be created with reference to billing document as I already mentioned. Simultaneously, the discount will be posted to FI.

G. Lakshmipathi

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Lakshmipati. I had done PR00 as statistical price and Discount condition Zxxx as 15% with Requirement 2 and Calculation Type 2 NET VALUE.

When I am creating Credit request Memo I find discount as 00 becuase PR00 is statistical. To take Pr00 value to 15% in discount condition type what should I do?

Routine 2 is Net value available but its not working as I made PR00 as statistical. Appreciate your early help.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To take PR00 value, please maintain from and to on your discount. (The step number of PR00 should be put). For ex.,

-

From To

10 PR00

20 ZXXX 10 10

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi P Gomatheeswaran,

Many thanks for useful tips. I had made discount From 1 only.

However, I was not getting any Target Quantity. Then I realised that if I go to Item level in Sales tab there is order quantity & then it picked up price instead of 00

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Appreciate for very crucial answer of making PR00 as statistical. Thank you once again.

I have rewarded the points.

Thread is now closed.

Rajiv Trivedi

SAP-SD

USA

Answers (0)