cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add column in Solar02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

I'm trying to resolve a nice little problem.. I would like have an additional column in a Solar02 Test Table.

In transaction SOLAR02 I reach the Test Cases Tab and here I can't add status column. These to have an immediate visualization of all tests..

Thanks in advance for your help,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

The SAP standard does not support such an additional column.

But there are different functions in Solution Manager to meet your requirement to have an overlook on status of all tests of a project:

1. Within the same transaction SOLAR02 go to the text menu "Environment" to chose "Project Analysis" and there you can select different and very informative reports and more important additional details then by other tools e.g. which test cases are still not assigned to test plans and test packages.

2. Instead of "Environment" in SOLAR02 you can start the analysis tool by the transaction SOLAR_EVAL - to explore all kind of analysis for projects. There select the report "Project Status Analyses" in the division "Test". The following selection menu allowes to select all content of the project or specific.

3. The Test Workbench provides by the transaction STWB_INFO reports on status of the hole project and all test plans useful to create status information for the project team and for audience.

Sorry, but that's the SAP standard.

Best regards,

Adelbert

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain the status of Test Case execution their because solar02 is used for documenting and storing the entire project documentation

You can check my blog here to know the steps

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/07/organize-and-perform-testing-using-solution-manager

Hope it solves

regards

prakhar