cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new field to field category when creating condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'd like to create a new condition table containing field of Item category. However I couldn't find the field in the FieldCatgory.

My question is how to add a new field to the field category. Do I need a access key to do that?

Your advice will be deeply appreciated.

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You've to add item category to the table KOMG via KOMPAZ structure and do not forget populating this field in MV45AFZZ in FORM userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp AND also in RV60AFZZ in FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP..

Regards,

Raghu.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to the menu path

SPRO -- >Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Tables-->Conditions:Allowed Fields

In the above path you need to enter the field what your going to create a condition table

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanna,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I added Item category in allowed field under your instruction. However it didn't show in the field category when I was trying to create the condtion table.

Did I miss any steps?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda, as I explained above..please follow those steps..this has to be done by an ABAPer.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Thank your for your clarification.

So I still have to work on ABAP side even below steps has been accomplished, right?

Thanks,

Linda

go to the menu path

SPRO -- >Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Tables-->Conditions:Allowed Fields

Edited by: Linda Gao on Aug 18, 2011 5:55 PM

Edited by: Linda Gao on Aug 18, 2011 5:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

am sorry..item category is available in structure KOMP.

Please go to t-code V/03 and enter a cond table number and you should be able to see the item category..dont you see it?

Regards,

Raghu.

Edited by: Rags on Aug 18, 2011 5:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No .I still couldn't occupy item category after even completing below process

I added Item category field through below navigation.

Then I tried to create a table, but I still could see Item category..

Do I miss anything?

Thanks for further instruction.

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda, I hope you've added PSTYV field in the menu path.

And later, in tcode V/03 when you tried creating a table onto your right hand side there is a field catalogue with a long list of fields..you need to press page down to see all the available fields and you'll find item category field..

Please confirm this is exactly what you're doing?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Thanks and confirm your instruction. Still couldn't locate it.

one more hint is there was a message when adding field mention about namespace..do you think if it realted to the issue?

thanks much,

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

warning message is expetec from SAP..

I would then recommend my original suggestion..add a field called z_pstyv to structure KOMP via include KOMPAZ and then add code in MV45AFZZ and RV60AFZZ.. please take help of your ABAP team to get this done..this surely works, I've done it for other fields.

Regards,

Raghu.