Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use 525 M : BA0000001 JIC1 BPSL BA0000001

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use 525 M : BA0000001 JIC1 BPSL BA0000001

Message no. M7021

Diagnosis

Shortfall below the specified stock level or quantity amounting to 525 M.

System Response

If the message is an error message (E), the above is not allowed.

If the message is a warning message (W), the system will allow your input, but the warning is intended to prevent you entering a wrong quantity.

Procedure

In the case of a warning message, check the quantity entered.

In the case of an error message, change the quantity or terminate processing.

Note:

The abbreviations in the short text of this message can have the following values:

BA = batch

OR = order

PL = plant

PR = previous period

PU = purchasing document

RE = reservation

SL = storage location

VC = consignment stock from vendor in storage location

While doing the PGI i am getting the Error , i checked in MMBE and MB51 & MB52 also STOCK is available and also stock already assigned to SO

please guide me how to solve

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again i am Getting one more issue like

Order cannot be delivered (see long text)

Message no. VL461

Diagnosis

Possible reasons include:

The copy conditions specified in Specify copy control for deliveries do not allow the order to be delivered.

The order is blocked for delivery.

The order document is incomplete.

Procedure

Pay attention to any notes that may be recorded in the log.

You can display the copying requirements defined for this transaction in Customizing.

59 10 Only 0 M of material BA00000006 available

59 10 An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

here 59 is the my Sale order number and 10 is line item number and BA00000006 is the material

here one important point is what we have done is ( I don't know whether is correct way or not )

Under this material BA00000006 (Finished material ) we assigned different Finished materials with different quantity and different Batch numbers and also final one BA00000006 is having one more batch and at the time of delivery i am getting the error what i mentioned above

Please guide me how to solve the issue

if any one want further clarification please revert me

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... Looking at the message it seems that the stock is going below specified stock level.

Shortfall below the specified stock level or quantity amounting to 525 M

Please check the pending deliveries qty made for that material. I t seems that delivery are made than the Unrestricted stock avilable at plant level.

Thanks

DK

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply DK,

I checked all the deliveries and one more point is once stock is there in the storage location after that we assigned the stock to that particular SO, that is the reason system is accepted TO days date ( MTS )

Even i tried with less Qty like out of 525 meters i picked 100 qty but still system is showing the Same error

Why system is not allowed to do PGI

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Aug 20, 2011 7:39 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Now I am explaining what i have done based on that guide me whether it is correct way or is there any other way

1. We are raising the SO for Finished material ,after that we completed the production it is normal case and also we assigned to that stock to the particular Sale order and also we have batch determination

2.But client will send the material (BALE) like clubbing of 3 or more finished material with partial quantity under one BALE and they want to select only BALE and he will raise Commercial Invoice and Excise Invoice for that we created New material for BALE as a finished material and De-assign batch to the SO stock and assign the Those batch Stock under BALE number (Again we treated as a finished material )

3. After that again i raise the SO with Finished material as a BALE with Quantity but system is not accepting Delivery level is it correct manner to do this process

please guide me how to solve the issue if any one want clarification please revert

Regards,

Prasanna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sure you would have already ckecked, but still just a suggestion:

Check the dates, I mean date of Actual Delivery Date, & Stock Availability Date...

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mehta,

I checked what you mentioned i raised the 2 SO and system has confirmed 2 days date and also i checked in Schedule line its showing today Confirmed date

Through VL10C i combined 2 SO and i have done the Background system has generated delivery number

Again i went to VL02N i have done picked qty through BATCH

I am getting the Error while Click on the PGI button

Please guide me how to solve the issue

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use 525 M 
i went to VL02N i have done picked qty through BATCH

What was the quantity you maintained ?? It seems that you were trying to do PGI for more than 525M quantity

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Lakshmipathi,

In that Delivery 2 line Items are there

First line item quantity is 525 Meters and Second Line Quantity is 120 Meters i picked same quantity through batch

i am getting the error doing the PGI

guide me

Reagrds,

Prasanna