Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR firedate to Active Directory using LDAP

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to distribute the HR firedate to the AD field accountExpires, using LDAP. Therefore we use query field SYHR_A_P0000_AF_FIREDATE. In the query it selects the correct date but when executing report RPLDAP_EXTRACT it causes the following message:

Syntax is invalid

Meldingsnr. LDAPRC021

Diagnosis

The directory rejected the entry transferred to it.

The probable cause is that rules have been set in the directory for entries for the specified object class that this entry does not fulfill. For example, required attributes may not have been filled with values.

System Response

This is a reconciliation problem between the directory schema and the mapping setting for the LDAP server.

Procedure for System Administration

Correct the mapping for the LDAP server. To obatain detailed information about the cause of the problem, check the log files of the directory server.

When I enter a hexadecimal like 137805472000000000 as constant value in the mapping it fills the AD field correct.

It should be possible to export the HR firedate to AD accountExpires?

Regards, Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

the correct format of AD accountExpires was discussed here:

You have to rewrite the format. I see two possibilities for this. Either during export or when the firedate is set/changed write the rewritten date in some other HR attribute and then use that during export.

Another possibility would be to use SAP IdM's VDS as a middleware. There you could do the format change, too. Yet, I do not know how that would have influence to licensing costs.

Best regards

Dominik Trui