cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make users accountable while they record results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I want to add accountability to QE51 while result recording so that i can check which result is recorded by which user. How can i make users accountable while they record results? Kindly help me on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Yes you can make user more accountable while doing the Resul Recording(RR) as well as Usage Decision (UD) THROUGH TRANSACTION CODE qe11, qa11, qe51n using "Electronic Signature' functionality.

By this functionality you can also controlled the user while doing RR and UD using Authorisation.

By implementing the electronic signature functionality - you can see who had done RR/UD on what date, time also you can track who had attemted to do the RR/UD using Transaction code DSAL.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Everyone..

Thanj you for your valuable suggestions i think my half problem is solved but one thing more how can i schedule inspection report to the inspector so that fe comes to know that result recording is done by is name and his name is not misused by anyone else. Kindly suggest some solutions.

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Each user in SAP is given a User ID and Password. So, when the user does Results Recording - it will be on his name with date-time stamp. Unless he shares his password (which is NOT acceptable at all) his name will not appear for a result which he didn't enter. That's what the Authorization concept is all about. Pl. talk to SAP security guys in your company. Regards, KrishnaM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is a real concern at your facility you might want to implement the electronic signature functionality. At it's simplest level this requires the person to reenter their password each time they save the results.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe this is done automatically by the system for you already. It's standard SAP.

In QE03, select the characteristic. Then from the menu select

Extras-->Inspector, date and inspection time

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is provision to enter "Inspector name " in MIC/ result recording.

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your context: is it so that each result (per MIC) is recorded by one person ?

Pl. clarify. Regards, KrishnaM