cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New accounting document for retro active rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found that for few billing documents an additional accounting document is getting generated when the t-code VBOF is executed. I am not able to regenerate the same in the DEV server. Can anyone please explain me in which cases the additional accounting document gets generated. any example would be of great help i understanding the issue.

Kindly let me know what kind of scenario i should run in order to get the additional accounting document.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

VBOF adjusts the rebate-related accruals on billing documents. You execute it when an agreement is created or changed and the validity period of the rebate conditions are such that existing billing documents are affected. VBOF may make no adjustments to existing billing documents, but when it does it always creates new accounting documents.

To do this in your test system:

u2022 Find a rebate agreement that is open and has activity against it (check the sales volume or the validity levels for activity). Select one of the condition records responsible for activity, and change the rate. Save and exit, then run VBOF on the agreement. You should get a list of billing docs that were adjusted. Check one of them for the new accounting document.

u2022 Alternatively, create an agreement with a backdated validity period and condition records so that it captures some billing activity. Run VBOF on this agreement. Check the billing docs reported for the accounting document.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

Thanks for the reply. I have got the answer. i jus given the accounting document type in VBOF t-code, hence it has created new accounting document otherwise no new accuting document will be created.

Hope this helps....

Regards,

Answers (0)