cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceed error in the CJ88 for the project internal settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my business we have investment projects and assign the investment profile to the 1st level WBS for creating automatic AUC at 1st level only. Now release the budget to the 1st level WBS and distributed (100%) to the lower level WBS, after completion of actual, now I am trying to do the settlements from the lower level to 1st level WBS, At this time system give the u201Creceiver WBS budget exceed error-Message no u2013BP603 u201D.system is behaving correct way ? Please suggest me.

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep the budget from IM at the higher level WBS itself. You will still be able to incurr cost at the lower level WBS Elements. Then try setting the lower level WBS to higher level.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your Tolerances limit settings. If the activity group you selected is ++ ( All activity group) you may get this. You may need to exclude or warning for group 05 ( CO document)

Let me know

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to do the settlements from the lower level to 1st level WBS,

Please explain the step..

is it automatic settlement rule ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Settlement rules maintained manually in the lower level WBS element ,settlement receiver as a1st level WBS

Regards

Rao

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have applied SAP Note 211324

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul ,

After implementing the note,maintain the strategies for the WBS like

Check AA ele , Check Org Cha, settlement profile , Account assignment category-5

Now i run the "CJB2" - t.CODE

i got the error in the "cjb2"

No settings applicable to strategy 30 found

Message no. ORB503

Diagnosis

The parameters controlling settlement rule generation are defined in the settings for the strategy. The applicable settings are determined using the master data characteristics.

The following master data characteristics were determined for the current object:

Account assignment: Account assignment elem.

Change to org.units:

The system could not determine any settings for strategy 30 for this combination of characteristics.

*but my main requirement is avoid the budget exceed during the settlement*

Please help me on this issue.