cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some question about SUP 2.0 workflows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I'm trying to learn about SUP 2.0 workflows. I'have tested some examples but I continue having unresolved questions.

we assume that I have a cliente-started application workflow. It has a MBO created with a BAPI which returns SAP customers. I have implemented it with a daily cache-refresh at 23:00.

1º- I suposse that everydays after 23:00 , new customers created in SAP r3 are automatilly download to my device? is this corrrect?. A part of this, if I need to see new customers until that time, for example, How can I obtain them? make a button which run a onliquest and have a MBO ondemand cache-refresh? or online request only obtain datas from my simulator database?

In resume: How to forze to download new datas from SAP r3 to my device? workflows Application does not have a button to syncronize like SAP netweaver application. onlinerequest + ondemand cache refresh is the same to syncronizate?

2º About DCN. I have a basic server-intiated application. we assume that I have running two simulator : A and B.

If I send a notification across workflow editor, I can type who device is going to receive the notification but Iif I need to send the notification across a http request, which field I need to fill to indicate the receiver?? In field "TO" , i type SUPAdmin but if i type the name for the device ( simulatorA), it does not work.

Thanks very much.

Edited by: vclement on Aug 18, 2011 12:15 PM

Edited by: vclement on Aug 18, 2011 12:39 PM

Edited by: vclement on Aug 18, 2011 1:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I can help you.

When you create the MBO, there is a Cached Group that your MBO will belongs. {Remeber that Cached Group will only appear when you switch to Advanced Developer Setting}

IF you try to create another Cached group you have some options like:

On Demand,

Schedule,

DCN and Online.

Using the schedule you will setting the MBO make the sync in the time that you set.

Check out this PDF: Developer Guide for Mobile Workflow Packages - Sybase Unwired Platform 2.0

Regards,

Fernando.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fernando.

One question more, If a have a MBO which gets material movements( key movements included). I have a create function which recives all the necesary and generate a key movement in SAP.

if the cache refresh is dialy ,Allways I execute this function is going to have that to new row at the same moment or I need to wait one day for getting this new row in SAP?

Thanks