cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Filing GB standard proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured E-filing GB in SAP PI and all these interfaces have standard proxies for communication from SAP R/3 end.

My question is how these proxies are called from sap R/3 to submit e-filing data.

1) Normally these e-fling data is generated with help of standard reports (like RPUEFI_START_POLL,RPCEOYG0,RPCP45GN and RPUEFO_STARTER) . Do I need to enhance these standard reports by adding the code to call these standard proxies?

2) Or Is there any standard settings that needs to be configured in sap R/3 by SAP HR Functional consultant so that proxies are called automatically after execution of above standard reports?

3) Or is there any basis setting that needs to setup apart from Proxies RFC Destination connections.

Note : As these interfaces are standard interfaces I feel there should be standard way to call these standard proxies instead of report enhancements.

I have referred to all the documention available in service market place and there is no info on these above discussed connectivity problem.

Regards

Prasanna Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved with help sap there is no need additional code as these are standard proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did this last year and i think the program PC00_M08_CEOY triggered and called the proxies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

This this program " PC00_M08_CEOY" doesn't exsist in my SAP System.

I am using SAP ECC 6 EHP 5 version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, that should have read transaction, not program.

It falls under End of year reports in HR > payroll > Europe > GB > Susbquent ACtivities > Annual > End of Year