WM Picking Qty more that Delivery Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a case as below.

Sales Order Qty - 100 CS

OBD Qty - 100 CS

Picked Qty in OBD - 120 CS.

WM Picking was done for excess Qty of 20 CS in the same Transfer Order (which was created against the delivery).

I tried to test the issue in Quality Client but there I recieved an Error "Total for assigned quantities exceeds quantity to be removed" .

I really don't understand why system allowd the picking of quantity more than delivery quantity in Production Client.

Any guesses pls.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change to 1, copy WM qty as delivery qty and do the cycle in Quality.

Surely it will work.

Or

Also check

check in picking strategies Indicators

Fully stock removal requirement active and

Return stock to the same storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may be caused by the customizing of storage type from which the picking was done.

Please check the "Full stk remvl reqmt act." indicator (V_T3010-VOLLE) of the storage type is active. If it is ticked, the whole quant will be removed for picking, the left-over quantity will then need to be returned after picking TO is confirmed.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YorkD,

This setting-"Full stk remvl reqmt act." is there for the respective storage type but the Pallet had 25 CS and only 20 CS out of that were picked.

Five Pallets were picked as below :

Also in Quanlity Client I had chosen same storage type with the same setting-"Full stk remvl reqmt act." for pikcing but still system didn't allow me to pick more than delivery quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the configuration SPRO-WM-Interface-Shipping-Defince shipping control by movement type (check whether WM Qt ys icopied to deliver)

Thanks,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

This setting is as below :

for respecitve WH and movement type-601 - 'Do not copy WM quantity as delivery quantity into delivery'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change to 1, copy WM qty as delivery qty and do the cycle in Quality.

Surely it will work.

Thanks,

JK