Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Run time error

jamal_abro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Fox,

I have problem, when I use T-code QS21 after completing data and try to save it the system terminate and says its run time error. The whole system is working great only above t-code give me trouble while I save the data.The error is following. Let me know what to do? Please try to answer in easy way that I will get rid of this problem

Thanks JA

Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Date and Time 18.08.2011 12:11:13

The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

What happened?

The current application program detected a situation which really

should not occur. Therefore, a termination with a short dump was

triggered on purpose by the key word MESSAGE (type X).

Error analysis

Short text of error message:

Number range interval 01 for number range object QMERKMALE not found

Technical information about the message:

Message classe...... "Q0"

Number.............. 130

Variable 1.......... 01

Variable 2.......... "QMERKMALE"

Variable 3.......... " "

Variable 4.......... " "

Trigger Location of Runtime Error

Program SAPLCQTA

Include LCQTAU24

Row 38

Module type (FUNCTION)

Module Name CQTA_NUMBER_GET_NEXT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two possibilities for the number range.

1. Define number range 01 with external indicator UNchecked. Be sure there is a current number of this range which is between to and from numbers. If not edit the status of the range and enter a current number which is equal to the from number. Then use QS21 by NOT entering a MIC number yourself.

2. Define number range 02 with external indicator checked. Be sure there is a current number of this range which is between to and from numbers. If not edit the status of the range and enter a current number which is equal to the from number. Then use QS21 by entering a MIC number yourself which is in the range.

Check and revert. Regards.

jamal_abro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with external and internal already. There are 5-6 number ranges in QA. I tried all of them I thought may be any of number ranges could be effected but there was no positive result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also access number ranges for characteristics by transaction QS29. You can check if you have defined ranges for the plant in question.

Regards.

jamal_abro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Canan,

Thanks for answering my email,as you said I go through QS29 and create number ranges exteranlly/enternally and save the no.ranges, but after I worked on Tcode QS21 and save data its diffrent type of error showed up as follow along with yesterdays error. If you think it is possible then I will hook you up on Team Viewer or any other source to get rid of this problem with out this T-code I am unable to work on equipment inspection and tesing/ calibration.

thanks for your help

JA

Source Code Extract

Line SourceCde

8 *" VALUE(TOYEAR) LIKE INRI-TOYEAR OPTIONA

9 *" VALUE(SUBOBJECT) LIKE INRI-SUBOBJECT O

10 *" EXPORTING

11 *" VALUE(NUMBER)

12 *" VALUE(QUANTITY) LIKE INRI-QUANTITY

13 *"----

14 *

15 DATA: L_RC LIKE INRI-RETURNCODE.

17 CALL FUNCTION 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT'

18 EXPORTING

19 NR_RANGE_NR = NR_RANGE_NR

20 OBJECT = OBJECT

21 QUANTITY = QUANTITY

22 TOYEAR = TOYEAR

23 SUBOBJECT = SUBOBJECT

24 IMPORTING

25 NUMBER = NUMBER

26 QUANTITY = QUANTITY

27 RETURNCODE = L_RC

28 EXCEPTIONS

29 INTERVAL_NOT_FOUND = 01

30 NUMBER_RANGE_NOT_INTERN = 02

31 OBJECT_NOT_FOUND = 03.

32 * quantity_is_0 = 04.

34 CASE SY-SUBRC.

35 WHEN 0.

36 * alles ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you have to define number ranges for MICs. Under customizing for Quality Management, Quality Planning, Basic Data define number ranges for both internal and external assignment and try again.

Regards.

jamal_abro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Quality Management, Quality Planning, Basic Data . In basic data there is no number ranges but catalog, any way I checked three diffrent places number ranges in QM and defined external and internal but there was no effect. Its still the same error

Thanks

JA