cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove 'Go' button in OVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement to implement Input Field suggestion through OVS. I have implemented the Input Field suggestion as described in the following link:

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3073bc25-2c08-2d10-1e82-f6ed25001a13?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

On clicking the OVS icon, I am displaying all the values from a table in MDM. The user can search for the required value through the Table filter available as a standard functionaity in OVS pop-up.

As a result, I do not need the "Go" button in OVS. Please let me know if there is any way to remove/hide "Go" button in the OVS pop-up. Please note that, I am developing the my application on NWDS 7.3

Regards,

Pavithra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithra,

You need to log in through a user with administrative privilege and use Control + Right Click on the go button. There you may hide the button.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!!!

Umang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

The WD JAVA application cannot be personalized through "Ctrl+Right click" since it is a custom app. Please let me know if there is an alternate way of hiding "Go" button.

Regards,

Pavithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge there exists no way (API etc.) to remove that button.