cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM 5.0 error : /RPM/UI_DASHBOARD_ITEM doesnt exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using business package 5.0 for PPM 5.0. While i navigate to 'portfolio managemnt' tab i am getting an error::

The following error text was processed in system PL1 : Web Dynpro application /RPM/UI_DASHBOARD_ITEM does not exist

The error occurred on the application server myshecpls02_PL1_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

And on navigating to 'Project management' tab i am getting the following error:

Parameter NOMENU is not supported in SAP Portfolio and Project Management 5.0.

Request any help on these topics.

regards

abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in general, I would highly recommend to carefully go through the Configuration Content,

available as PDF attachment to SAP Note 1411953.

Kind regards,

Florian

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks like you ar emixing up several things:

- Portal roles (to be assigned in portal): This was my last answer referring to.

- PFCG roles in ABAP backend: The ones of 4.5 are still needed. Additionally, for NWBC, SAP_BPR_PPM is needed (as you already found out).

- Regarding the dump you described: Please follow the steps described in chapter "Navigation" in the Master Guide.

Kind regards,

Florian

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

this are typical issues when a user has the 4.5 portal role assigned. The PPM portal roles

are different between 4.5 and 5.0. You have to un-assign the 4.5 roles and asssign the new

5.0 roles instead.

Kind regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the answer. I have gone through the master guide, have removed all the older roles (like SAP_RPM* and SAP_XRPM* roles) and added SAP_BPR_PPM in SU01. Now i am getting the following dump whenever i click portfolio management tab (NWBC client). surprisingly the 'portfolio management' tab is not visible in portal.

Added the following roles

sap_rpm_bcv_user and comp

sap_cpr_bcv_user and comp

The following error text was processed in system PL1 : Web Dynpro component does not exist

The error occurred on the application server myshecpls02_PL1_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: CHECK_EXISTENCE of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: IF_WDR_RR_COMPONENT~CREATE_CMP_USAGE_GROUP of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: IF_WD_COMPONENT~CREATE_CMP_USAGE_GROUP of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT==============CP

Method: SET_UP_FIRST_TAB of program /1BCWDY/0B27X5QPKKGP5UJBKV9V==CP

Method: IF_WI_WORKCENTER~SET_UP_FIRST_TAB of program /1BCWDY/0B27X5QPKKGP5UJBKV9V==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/0B27X5QPKKGP5UJBKV9V==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/0B27X5QPKKGP5UJBKV9V==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/0B27X5QPKKGP5UJBKV9V==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_IF_VIEW=====CP