cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Netweaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First , I apologize if iam in wrong section . I have installed ECC6 SR2 on windows 2003 server on Single computer with Oracle databse 10.2 . When Iam connecting to Netweaver with User = J2ee_Admin . and when i try to create user in User Management , Iam getting Error that

" Contact , your system administrator " , Iam confused , because i installed on single computer , Iam system administrator ..

Please help me , I would really appreciate

Edited by: zulu123 on Aug 17, 2011 5:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas ,

I read your document , according to that , i change the value of ume.superadmin.activated to true in Congoftool.Bat ..

then i restat the SAP .... But problem in now i can not start SAP in MMC , My server name is sap-basis , I mean sap-basis1 is green but but sap-basis0 is not turning into green .. Iam disabling the sap by changing the UME.superadmin to false again , but its not starrting in MMC

Please help me

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Zulu,

Hope you are doing good.

The best way forward will be that you do a restart of the server and check the below files for the exact error:

../<SID>/<InstID>/work/* (all dev_, std_ and jvm_* files)

../<SID>/<InstID>/j2ee/cluster/server<n>/log/ (latest defaultTrace)

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Seems you installed dual stack ABAP+ JAVA.

Now please check firt your URL http://<HOSTNAME>5<Instance No>00 is working fine or not .

Try to login woth J2ee_admin , because by default J2ee_Admin is work as a Super User.

If still you faced any problem please check the J2ee_Admin role through SU01 by your ABAP stack.

Please revert for further clearifications.

Regards

Pranay Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like your installation is a double stack. In case of a double stack, the Java User management is dependent on the ABAP part. The Java user creation and modification can be controlled from the ABAP SU01 tcode.

However please check the roles assigned to the SAPJSF user which acts as interface between Java and ABAP.

Most probably the Read only role is assigned and hence you are unable to create users from Java user admin.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d6/225f3ce4dd3370e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks Shriksishan , so i have to go in abaap (su01) check the sapjsf user and assigend the role which you are talking about then i can cretate user righ ? i will try , i will let you know .....

Thanks for help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes SAPJSF is also a important user for authorizations , please check through SU01 and provide the Suggested roles also.

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION to SAPJSF. Make sure the role is generated first and user naster comparison done. Restart the system. Should work. Role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO is read-only.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to the real "Netweaver Administrator" ...