cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a time dependent Pricing Condition for a sales Quotation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I want to be a able to build my sales quotation price using conditions. However, one of the conditions that affect the final quotation price is lead time. How can I create a condition that will fulfill this purpose? I can only seem to create one with percentages or currency amounts. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear... I can suggest the following:

1) Check condition record validity periods?

2) In the access sequence for the cond type, use lead time as a key field

3) Are you talking about GATP? check GATP functionality?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response. I am actually trying to create a condition type that will allow the user enter a lead time so the can then determine the sales price. This is the scenario. The client wants to create sales quotation. To build up the price in the sales quotation, aside from the material price, other elements contribute to the quotation price. One of such elements is lead time. The lead time determines how many percent the client pays for Cost of Funds. This percentage is then applied to the material cost to get the currency value. I cannot think of any other way to achieve this except via conditions. problem is, I can only seem to create a condition type for currency and/or percent. In this case, the user has to first enter the lead time before the percentage charged can be determined.... Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as understanding there is no direct way to cater this requirement.you have to work around

Create table in V/03 with combination of field Customer and delivery time

Create access sequence in V/07

Create condition for lead time in v/06 and assign the above created access

Then create condition record for the lead time condition

Then In IMG >> SD >> Sales >> Sales document >> define delivery agreed time

Then delivery time field available in sales tab at header/item level

Hope this will help

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a new condition table with field DELCO in the key combination along with customer number and other fields as required. The field DELCO { Agreed delivery time} is available in KOMG structure i.e. is available in field catalogue.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.