cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII with Widgets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know about SAP MII Widgets. Can we utilise Widgets with SAP MII as the backend. As SAP MII itself does not store any data, but it fetches data from various plant side Historians, etc which we can populate in charts and images format. Can we show it with the help of Widgets?

If so then which s/w i need to configure which will connect to SAP MII 12.1 using SAP JCO or JRA and web service that supports Single sign-on. Also tell me how to achieve this.

Kindly help on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got following link and I have followed steps given in that. This blog is for SAP MII 11.5. I am using SAP MII 12.1 with necessary changes being done while following steps given in the blog. Widget code also modified for path.

/people/abesh.bhattacharjee/blog/2007/01/15/how-to-configure-and-use-the-xmii-generic-widget

I got Widget partially working, here I am facing problem that in second level I am not able to display chart. When I am executing chart URL from browser, it is giving o/p. But while running from Widget, chart is not getting diaplyed. I checked in the local machine, chart is not getting saved there. What could be the prblem here and what necessary steps to be taken to overcome this issue?

Thanks,

Anand