cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/TMWFLOW/PROJ cleanup

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two issues in my /TMWFLOW/PROJ screen that I would like to cleanup or refresh if at all possible. I'm not sure if it is not acting as intended or if it is an oversight on how SAP created it.

Issue 1:

We needed to move a change from one maintenance project to another. We created a new Change Document and transport and merged the old trasnport with the new trasnport. The transport is no longer assigned to the IMG project. The issue is the old transport still shows up in the /TMWFLOW/PROJ Project Structure tab. When you click on it, it says transport not found. The icon for this transport is the same as all the mofiiable trasnports assigned to the project. I've clicked every refresh I could find on the screen and the background job that grabs the transport information is working.

Issue 2:

We had an issue with an import of a transport and got a red icon to alert us on the Tracking tab. We fixed the issue and imported the transport, but the red icon persists. Is there anyway to manually make this green or is the system supposed to make this green on its own?

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody wants these points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

a response to issue 2:

I guess that all transport requests are imported correctly or are not needed any longer.

(in the last case check whether the transport request should be deleted in the importqueue (STMS)

In the task list of the correction you will find a action "Correct Import Manually".

You're able to reset the status manually - be sure, that you select the corresponding line for transport request and system /client.

Best regards

Horst