cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Delete the PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

The Purchase Requisition is created and the reservation is done.

PR needs to be deleted because no PO needs to be done.The issue is that the associated reservation has been used to make some Goods Issues (it was an error).

So the system doesnu2019t want to delete the original component included in the project network.

Currently, we want to delete this PR, since it appears in the project committed cost through CJI5.

Our findings.

Tried deleting the PR, bu the Deletion indicator at the PR level is compressed.

When we try deleting the component at the project level.. it throws an error message stating "THIS MATERIAL IS ALREADY WITHDRAWN".

Please suggest how to go about this.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Required material already shipped (quantity withdrawn) and you can not delete either component or purchase requisition.

There are so many dependencies which influence the deletion of either component or purchase requisition in the system.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are able to delete this line item at the purchase order Level. When we try to delete it at the PR Level, the deletion indicator is in display status.

With respect to the Material being shipped, the MIGO and MIRO is not done for this particular materials.

Any Inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I believe the report you are looking for is RLORD035, you can run this report via SE38.

Then I would kindly ask you to review attached consulting note 152571.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Enrique,

Thank you.

The purchase order is created, when i try deleting it through the program given by you. it's not allowing us to delete.

The purchase requisition has the account assignment category.

Any suggestions on this as to how to proceed would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nitin