Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS4HCM: Struggling at step "confirm definitions"

Adrian_Gruetter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm trying to implement TDMS4HCM. All the systems have the same patch level, the recommended sap-notes have been implemented. The selected TDMS template is "ERP Initial Package for HCM Personnel Development (PD & PA)"

I'm struggling at the point "confirm definitions" at "transfer selection criteria

The error description is:

Line: -

Execute the "Confirm" function of the last activity

Message no. CNV_TDMS_HCM100

Diagnosis

To progress to the next transfer phase you must execute the confirm function in the activity to define the selection criteria. You have either not carried out this confirmation, or have re-saved the selection criteria after confirmation.

Procedure

Return to the activity to define the selection criteria and use the confirm function. If there are any selection criteria errors then you must correct them before being able to progress.

Line: -

I found no possibility any confirm function for any of the selected steps in the process tree. I even started a new package without selecting any of the optional steps, mandatory data selection steps are also not available.

Someone has an idea what has to be done to proceed without any errors?

Thanks a lot

Adrian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

In the HCM packages, you would find the activity "Transfer Selection Criteria". When you execute this activity, you would find 2 options i.e. Confirm Online ./ Confirm batch which initiate the data selection in case of an HCM package.

Without executing this, it is not possible to run the activity "Confirm Definitions" and hence you are getting the error.

Best Regards,

Suman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Adrian_Gruetter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your fast replies to this question. I had indeed to confirm the selection in the referenced screen with the help of a HCM consultant.

Part of the confusion was arraised by the german translation of this step, the translation of confirm was "test the selection".

Regards

Adrian

former_member188770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Adrian,

You can refer the following articles as well, this will help with the basic TDMS HCM scenarios

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/703ba70d-ccb9-2d10-458b-bc4ba9069260

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/d0bbb9bd-22b1-2d10-9483-e1d20a7ae5af

/people/poonam.assudani/blog/2010/12/22/sap-tdms-hcm-tips-and-tricks

Thanks,

Poonam