cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer tax classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My customer master tax indicator is " 1" and same has been flow to Sales order and but while creating the billing document tax indicator "2" copying and same casuing the tax issues.

Remarkbly indicator 2 getting populated without manual change.

Please let me know the userexit/configuration which causing the same issue.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check your Partner Function is Payer the same as Sold to Party. and please run for the similar sales order ( same order type and different customers) VA05 and check issue is happening only with respect to one specified customer or its happening across all the documents after this analysis check out the logic started behaving differently only recently if yes then take that reference document where tax classification indicator was flowing fine, check out the there are any changes in the logic through rececnt transports

Please do this initial analysis and share the solution/root cause if you find any

Regards

Waseem

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure that there is no zee table to fetch the tax classification to sale order / billing. Definitely, with standard configuration, this is not possible and hence, check whether billing exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC) is applied.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi, Ram,

Could you please tell me the business reason / scenario why an organization would go for different Tax classifcation in sales order and invoice?

This would help my learning. Thank you, in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .... This is not adviceable to have two different tax classification in SO and invoice. U can maintain different tax classification for the same customer for different sales area.

Please check that you are using the same sales area in which the customer master record is extened for tax classification 1. In other words please check the sales area of customer master record and sales area of SO.

Hope this will help you.

All the best.

Thanks

DK

Edited by: Dwarkesh Thakkar on Aug 18, 2011 1:48 PM