cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVIGATE_ABSOLUTE parameter WINDOW_FEATURES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to trying to use the portal intergration NAVIGATE_ABSOLUTE to open a portal iView page. Documentation is unclear on the parameter WINDOW_FEATURES.

I am trying to get scrollbars to appear in the target browser window but no matter what value I pass to SCROLLBARS - attempted SCROLLBARS=yes, SCROLLBARS=X, SCROLLBARS=true, but no scrollbars appear.

Anyone used this parameter before?

Cheers

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RESIZEABLE property does not appear to work. I have tried RESIZEABLE=yes,true,X and in all cases, the resulting window cannot be resized.

Unfortunately, HEIGHT and WIDTH cannot be set to 100% so that has to be set manually.

Any help is much appreciated..

Cheers

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RESIZEABLE property does not appear to work. I have tried RESIZEABLE=yes,true,X and in all cases, the resulting window cannot be resized.

>

> Unfortunately, HEIGHT and WIDTH cannot be set to 100% so that has to be set manually.

>

> Any help is much appreciated..

>

> Cheers

> John

in anyway that should be resizable=yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Basaran but it doesn't appear to be working for me. I have set the following string:

resizeable=yes,WIDTH=1050,HEIGHT=950

The width and height are set but the window cannot be resized/maximised etc. I have checked OSS and there isn't any. I wonder also if I can get to specify the start position of the window?

Cheers,

Johnh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you have noticed my reply in the earlier post.

It is resizable=yes and not resizeable=yes. i have used this and it was working then. I am not sure if anything got changed in between the support packages.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I owe you one, Baskaran. That worked beautifully - thanks.

Cheers,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Baskaran, thank you again for your assistance. I didn't pick up the spelling mistake until your second post.

The window is coming up as resizeable. However, it seems to be opening in the middle of the screen. Have you tried positioning the window so it starts and ends at a certain point on the screen?

Cheers

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try with the parameters

left=1,top=1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scroll bars are not appearing because of the page content (duh!). BTW, the values expected are yes. Default appears to be no.

e.g.

data lv_features type string.

lv_features = 'SCROLLBARS=yes,LOCATION=yes'.