Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about SC Attachments in SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have a query regarding attachments in a Shopping Cart -

In SoCo, before creating a PO from a Shopping Cart, is there any way by which I can add a attachment to the Shopping Cart header level (similar to the way I add a vendor to a Shopping Cart in SOCO)?

Thanks in advance,

Debanjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I totally agree with Jay and Mutthu but if it really needed then technically an implicit enhancement can be done in BBP_SC_UI_ONESCREEN_LAYOUT_SET function to have the attachment section opened up for editing from SOCO.

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Jay , you can suggest business to add attachment in the Purchase order before you send it vendor or

add attachment while doing the requisition (creating shopping cart) .normally requester communicate to BUYER via texts and attachment to the buyer about his detail requirement and technical specification what needs to be procured

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you provide a vendor to the SC item in SOCO, you are not adding the vendor to the shopping cart, but to SOCO, for follow-on document in effect. You can no longer change the shopping cart after it is approved (hence in SOCO). And no, you can not add attachment to your SC item with similar approach as providing vendor for your follow-on process. You can only add attachment later when maintaining your follow-on document, such as PO.