cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the"Changed Log " in SOLAR01 and SOLAR02 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find the"Changed Log " in SOLAR01 and SOLAR02 in SAP Solution Manager ?

I want to find out which users have deleted/added folders in the folder structure... when & which folders and at what time&date.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can click on the various folders on the left hand side and then click on the log icon on the structure tab. It looks like a little scroll.

For example:

Click on the Scenarios folder > Click on the log icon to see all the scenarios added or changed.

Click on a Process Name > Click the log icon to seeall the steps added, changed or removed from that process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the information, but i have figured out the following additional settings that are required to be made :

1) from upper menu, select the "Environment" to :- Business blueprint

2) then select any folder on the left-hand-side

3) Now, click on 'Structure' tab

....and now, follow the steps as answered by you.

Also, after you have opened up the "History" dialog box ..... click on the "show scope info' ...... it will give you the entire change log.

Thanks,

PS : step no. 1) is very important.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1 makes sense. But realize step 1 is the same as going to SOLAR01.If you want to see the log for the structure tab yes, you have to go to SOLAR01.

You can see hostories for all the tabs though, i.e. documentation, transactions, configuration, adminstration, etc... and those can be seen in SOLAR02 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason, thanks for clearing. I agree, step 1) and tcode SOLAR01 is same thing.

I got my issue resolved

Thanks.

Answers (0)