cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request within same server different clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'v three clients in mine DEV server. ( like 100,200 & 300 ). I can use SCC1 tcode to transports requests between clients from 100 to 200 as well as 300.

Now I wanna know, How can i get the transport request number for Userwise in Other two clients ( like 200 & 300 ).

It will be transported or Not. I check through SCC3 Copy by Transport Request in Client, there will be showing in Request number only.

How can I view the Request Number & User & Particular Client?

Please Let me know and how to proceed on.

Thanks in Advance

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go to SCC3 and click on All transport request, there you select your client and it will show all transport. Then double click on the transport request, it will show you the user name, target and source client.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Thanks for your quick support.

That user shows which are logged on to the instance in which am currently logged in ( Login User ).

I transport the Request from Customizing Request User and transported to other client. But Now I want to know that particular user.

I have lot of Request numbers transported. But the Functinal Consultant need to what are the Request number Transported from one client to other client ( with Userwise )

Please let me know

Edited by: thomas_raja on Aug 17, 2011 1:51 PM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have all transport request number that are transported then you login to original client where request was created and from there you can find who has created the transport request. What is the problem in that ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

As per your query -

"""I transport the Request from Customizing Request User and transported to other client. But Now I want to know that particular user""

I suggest to you , please login on the orignal client , and through SE10 or SE09 you can check the perticular user name for the transport.

Thanks

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can refer E070 tables. There are the basic tables related to change and transport control.

Cheers !

Manish

Answers (0)