cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping BPM thru a msg received via mail adapter, based on mail content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where a BPM is used to send document to a 3rd Party system, which ends upon receipt of a Technical message ack (TMA) carrying the Correlation ID in it.

However, there are instances wherein a duplicate document in sent to the 3rd party and in such cases a TMA is not sent back to XI. Instead an email alert is generated and sent to my inbox indicating that the document being posted by the BPM is a duplicate.

I want to modify the scenario, so that either of the TMA or the email alert can be used to stop the BPM.

For sending the mail alert sent by the 3rd party to XI, the mail sender adapter can be used. But the email alerts may be generated for multiple BPMs sending the duplicate documents to the 3rd party system.

So I need to find a way to

1. choose the mail sent to correct environment (all emails for test and production are sent to my inbox)

2. pick the correct alert email and send it to the BPM (alert email contains the Correlation ID in its xml attachment)

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Diptee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does not seem to be a raliable approach to have ACK --> Mail --> BPM scenario.....why cant the end system send the message directly to the BPM that would be much better design approach.....also what time does it take for the 3rd party to respond back with the Ack message?