Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-sampling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one doubt-

Inspection lot created with inspection type-01,i did the RR and found result is not ok.user is saying do resampling.can any one tell me how to do that?

Regards,

sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.If all the mic's/char used in inspection plan are " long term" (control indicator in MIC) then you can change the results after UD taken at any point of time.

2.If you are using the inspection points then on same set of MIC's you can record results multiple times.

All this will be applicable from fresh lot.An existing Inspection lot without these paramenters can not be inspected again in terms of Result recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

My all MIC maintained as long term char in qs21.even that once i did RR then UD, i am not able to change Results.

This is the status.

UD Usage decision has been

PASG Plan/specification assig

CCTD Insp. characteristics cr

CALC Sample calculated

RREC Results confirmed

STIC Short-term insp. complet

ICCO All inspections complete

SPRQ Quantity posting require

SPCO Stock posting completed

STUP Statistics updated

How i can do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

status STIC Short-term insp. complet indicate there is some problem.

Either you have not achieved status "5" for each char and then closed it

or

you have forcefully closed the inspection during UD( "system gives information during the UD")

or

there were no char with Long term status.

Generally Long term inspection lot can be recognized by LTIN in inspection lot status.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may also create manual inspection lot in QA01 with reference to the batch. For this you need to maintain the inspection type 89 in material master & inspection plan with usage as 03

Thanks

Sachin