cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward Scheduling creates Req only after all product available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on implementing CTM. I have an issue that forward scheduling appears to be holding onto any production and creating a purchase requistion in the future only when the produced quantity completely fulfills the order quantity. For example if we have a sales order for 350 pieces and capacity of 50 pieces per day it will create 7 days of production and only generate a requistion at the end of the 7 days production. I am looking at reasons why this would be because we do not have the same problem with the backward scheduling function. Anyone have any idea why Forward Scheduling is behaving like this?

In relation to this while doing my searching for a solution, I have notice when doing a demand simulation from the CTM Profile, there are two fields in the results one called "part fulfil" and the other "partfulf". When I look at the help for "part fulfil" it describes the following:

CTM: Minimum Portion for Partial Demand Fulfillment

Activate or deactivate the constraint, minimum portion for partial demand fulfillment.

Where can I find this field?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate your issue with date example? like your requirement date, your material availability date calculated by Forward/ Backward scheduling, etc.,

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Edited by: M Manimaran on Aug 17, 2011 1:44 PM