cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not refelecting In PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a material component and given qty 100 for an activity in CJ20N and created PR for the same automatically which I can check though ME53N also PO, GR and invoice for qty 80 also generated for the same but when I tried to change the qty from 100 to 80 in Cj20N for the material , the changes doesnu2019t reflect in PR.

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked it in my system and the changes done to the quantity are reflecting in the PR although PO, GR was done for the material. When the invoice was done was the Final Invoice indicator ticked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I checked the PO and the final invoice indicator is already ticked, now what i need to do

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Please reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check the following in Specify Parameters for Network Type

Indicator: Workflow for purchase order change.

Edited by: psconsultant on Aug 17, 2011 9:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked and the Incicator in Specify Parameters for Network Type for PO change is already ticked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly suggest on this issue

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take help from your MM consultant and see if you can cancel the invoice document. I think the tcode for that is MR08. Before doing this, check if the payment has been done for this invoice. After cancelling the invoice follow the usual process to achieve what you need.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

But after cancelling the invoice again is the same problem which is if we are changing material qty in Cj20n, is not refelecting in PR

Thanks

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if any validation is exist in your system to disallow the change in PR after generation os PO. This may restrict you to to make the changes. In standard SAP it allows.

regards,