cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header text in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am working on Script for PO, we are getting header text of PO in to script form . what i need to find now is how the text is getting populated in header text of Purchase order. I think user is manually typing text but is there any way to populate through configuration or code in user exit? since this text is not found in Purchase requisition.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on Text tab in Header level, For eg. they are maintaining Text in Shipping instruction in Header level means double click the shiping instruction..it shows the Text in right side box,double click the text it will go next screen in that click on Goto tab then click on Header Submenu.you wil get Text Header details.This details you need to pass in Script by Using Include statement.

It will read the text and output it to your form.

The Syntax is like this:

/: INCLUDE &T166K-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166K-TDOBJECT& ID &T166K-TDID& LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS&

or Use Function Module Read_Text to read the header Text and pass to script.

by

Asraf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are two ways to get header text in PO header:-

1) Maintain it manually everytime you create a PO.

2) maintain it info records, as soon as you create a PO it will pick from respective info recoords.

Regards,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you have texts saved at header level in PO, use FM read_text to read the header text and pass to script.