cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue on PR created from SRM SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

PR is created in ECC based on SRM Shopping cart. Those PR i could not change the valuation price, but for the rest of PR which is created manually in ECC, the valuation can be chnaged in ME52N. Only for the PR generated from SRM, the valuation cannot be changed in me52n. PO is not created for the same. Is there any specific setting for this.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

vatchan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any difference in Document Type between the PRs created by Manually and through SRM ?

If it is yes then check the configuration on field controls for the document type.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response..

It is the same document that is used for both manual and SRM generated PR.

Is this a standard way or any setting required in SRM side

Also to my knowledge for tcode ME52N we do not have any specific field selection.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

According to your information that both the PRs are being created with NB document type and with same number range.

Please let me know the shopping cart what you created is a free text or with Catalog stuff.

We can have a different field level settings based on Document types through SPRO.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a free text. with account assignment K.

On the field settings...Different field selection can be set for each document type, but this is used only for creation of PR i.e ME51N. For change Me52N we do no have any specific field selection.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Field selection can be done through document type also and not only with transaction code. Hence, please check your PR document type (may be NB) and also find what is the value you are keeping against the column FIELD Selection (may be NBB).

Then please have a look on the path "Define Screen Layout at document level" and check for document type NBB where the valuation price is set as display or optional.

I hope the above information is useful to you.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the field selection, it is in change mode only. Also the value field is in change mode for document type NB when created manually in ECC, only problem with SRM generated PR, the value field is in display mode.

Thanks