cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self-suppliers-registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

tell me please how to create a web-link (web site with link) for self-suppliers-registration,

I will be very grateful for the detailed plan or reference to the documentation.

Thnak You in advanced

Edited by: DAV_999 on Aug 17, 2011 10:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dav,

Your supplier self registration URL can be obtained easily.

Go to SE80--choose BSP application and give name as ROS_SELF_REG. In the screen that opens on the right, you will find the URL at the bottom of the 'properties' page

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nikhil ,

Unfortunately when you run an error class with CX_SY_MESSAGE_IN_PLUGIN_MODY Quotations program SAPLCOM_CATEGORY_TEXT_API

Include LCOM_CATEGORY_TEXT_APIU05

I want to clarify and where necessary to enable self-registration process in which system srm or cyc (they have a different client)?

Thanks You in advanced

Edited by: DAV_999 on Aug 17, 2011 12:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dav,

You need to activate all SICF services pertaining to ROS and XI first. Supplier self registration is run on the same SRM server but on a different client.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

tell me please, how to determine what SICF are ROS and XI, and how you can activate them, I understand that the true test case of a transaction SICF?

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DAV,

I suggest you have a look at configuration guide for supplier self registration. It is available on service marketplace by the name "Supplier Qualification".

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

but I just do it by now,

checked all the nodes in SICF, but it still does not work, you may need to configure something else? for example create RFC or special RFC-user?

problem is, the BSP-page "Confirmation.htm " works fine, but the BSP page "Main.htm" is not working.

Erorr is

Exaption CX_SY_MESSAGE_IN_PLUGIN_MODE

Programm SAPLCOM_CATEGORY_TEXT_API

Include LCOM_CATEGORY_TEXT_APIU05

line 33

the description of error occurs when you call COM_CATEGORY_TEXT_API . Parameters required to call function module COM_CATEGORY_TEXT_API are missing

what could be the problem?

Thank You,

Answers (0)