cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i created order for one material but whle doing post goods issue error occures "Deficite of BA unrestricted-use 1 Box:<Material name>2200 270M" . please guide me on this.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the stock availability in Tcode MMBE, if it is deficit of stock post the goods through MB1C(General),before posting check what is the process you are using for posting the goods.

Thanks

Siva.K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the stocks are at 2200 plant and 270M storage location. Mostly no stocks, check MD04 giving material and plat check if stocks are there assigned to any order/delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks RAm And Siva,

I checked the stock in MMBE its not there, but again new problem is that, the order was created on 13th Aug and delivery also created on the same day that time also stock was not there and system didnt throw any error but today while doing PGI am facing the problem, my concern is if stock was not there on 13th then how the delivery got created? is there any other possibility for allocating the material?

Regards

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even there is no stock you can create the delivery with confirmed quantity 0,you can check in change mode of sales order select line item and click on schedule line ,there you can see confirmed quatity will be 0,so afteer posting the goods,you can perform PGI.

Thanks

Siva.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One possibility would be in material master general plant data if the availability check is KP then it will not check the stock.

It check only if it is 01 or 02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

In my company we use 'CH' - Batches for availability check. wether it can affect and if yes then please tell me how.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked in line item the confirm quantity is also 1 same as ordered quantity.

What should i do now...

Thanks

Ashwini

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Ashwini,

Check the batch Number in Delivery order and check In MMBE batch is available or not.

if not

DELETE the delivery order

open sales order and do availability check again and create new delivery order.

Regards,

Mani