cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : PO deletion in saved status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a PO X which has been copied in from PO Y. X has been copied and saved and not ordered. How do i delete the PO from both portal and SRM. Kindly advise.

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

David, unfortunately we do not see the delete button while i try to delete the PO from the header level. However, yes, at an item level the deletion can be done, but that doesnt meet my requirement of Po deletion at a header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

You can delete all items in PO which is as good as PO is deleted.

If you permanently want to delete the PO even from database, you can use BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE function module to delete. Though this function name looks like it is for SC, it works for PO also. Note that you have to call BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT (or COMMIT WORK statement) after calling this function BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE.

BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE + COMMIT WORK deletes PO from all tables and hence extra caution needs to be taken to make sure whether you need a logical deletion or complete deletion from DB.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find the Purchase Order in 'advanced search' in the portal. Open the document and hit edit, then hit delete at the header level, then hit save. This should put the Purchase Order in deleted status in the Portal and SRM.