cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Update In billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - We have condition update functionality assigned to few condition types which are re determined at the time of billing. Condition update is working fine for these condition types in the sales order but at the time of billing due to re determination it's not working. Is there a way to do this at the time of billing.

Reg

shankar1242

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue, My Sales order got the right discount as per condition Maximum value. But its not working in Billing document, Can someone help.

Thanks

Vivek

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Shankar,

In case condition type are manual check the cop control

VTFL

In item check

For the Item category check

Pricing type C

In case if they are autmactic,

GO TO VF02 conditions,

Analisis

and for each conditon type you can find the key combiantion and the Value flowing from master.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guy, I am talking about MXKBAS, S071 updated info, KOUPD condition update. Let me know if anyone experience condition update functionality at the time of billing...

Reg

Siva

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you need to implement OSS Note 1491854 - Condition update: Incorrect values in copied documents

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva- given OSS note is not meant for when you redetermine condition types, it says only when you copy not redetermine..

Still need to find a way for this..

Reg

Shan1242

Edited by: Shan1242 on Aug 17, 2011 5:37 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the OSS Note 1459597 - Condition uodate: Incorrect values in document or statistics mentioned in the earlier note mentioned?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did that, but this OSS note is not useful when you redetermine conditions.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks per the OSS Note 615370 - Condition update: Functions and restrictions - point C, the system won't update. If this is valid, then you have no other option but to check SAP. Send a message to SAP service.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Shiva- I was just reading the same OSS note and point C nods my head. Thanks for your info..

Will keep this thread updated if we find a way for this option.

Reg

Shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shan,

Same problem was occurred in our system also, It only happens due to date changes. check the conditions again & put the appropriate dates for billing so that it can read conditions.

Br,

Swapnil Vaidya