Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System for PI to PI Communication

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We need to communicate between two PI System and message should be transfer both the side. we don't share PI technical System Details.

1) whether we can create a Business System as a Third Party type with a Generic technical System which is type 3rd party?

we already have a option for Business Service but still want to create a Business System.

Regards,

Manikandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

I understand the flow as: - Sender -> PI_1 -> PI_2 -> Receiver OR

Sender -> PI_2 -> PI_1 -> Receiver.

I think you can configure Direct Communication between PI_1 -> PI_2, SAP help [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/ce5bf1a0d7154ee10000000a421937/frameset.htm]. So that, two PI systems use the Web service runtime to communicate with each other directly. Also check, Configuring Business Systems (with Web Service Communication), in above link.

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In both PI systems create the same two business services for sender and receiver each.

You can use party or not.

In sender PI you do routing roule to receiver business service. In receiver agreement you assign header mapping and put sender business service here.

In receiver PI you use a virtual receiver for receiver determination. Use the receiving business service as virtual receiver and redirect the message to an actual business system.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think each has its own SLD. Yes, You can go with third party business system. You might also consider using Business component or Business service too.

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Third party Business System is not working. In receiver PI , Moni Shows the SOAP Header Details of the our PI System like Sender and Receiver Business system , Interfaces and Namespace of the sender PI and it also failed in Receiver PI.

Regards,

Manikandan