cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to maintain two different prices for one material(ex:1000 ru and 2000 ru), if i will raise the sales order which price it will take in the sales order level.if i want to get particular price in sales order what are the settings need to be maintain.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could please explain in what scenario you want to maintain different price.

If you want to sell at different price for different customers the maintain the condition record in VK11 for cust/material key.

maintain the different price for different customers.Then in sales order the price will get picked based on customer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

Scenario : If you have to maintain two different price for the material saying one for the discount period and another for the rest of the period.

If this be the case then when you are giving the condition record in VK11 you can specify the validity date for the particular period.Until the particular date one price will be chosen and for the next other will be chosen.

Regards

Sriram V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you have another criteria too for distinguishing how the 2 prices have to be there for one material. If it has to be maintained for a particular customer/material combination, for a particular sales area ,etc.

You can maintain this in the access sequence for the price condition (PR00). The access sequence is arranged from most specific access to general access.

Hence if you want the price for a material to be determined based on a specific customer, sales area, then these should appear first in the access sequence and then finally you should have general access like maintain price only for 'material'.

Then accordingly maintain condition records for the different key combinations. Then during sales order, price will be picked up based on the accesses in the sequence specified.

Thanks,

Saurabh