cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation during transfer postings and posting changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Whenever i am posting a transfer posting with movement type 412 'Q' in a HUM managed storage location it is creating a outbound delivery. Basically this is a posting change and the system should not create a delivery. I want to prevent the creation of a delivery in this case.

What are the settings that creates a delivery whenever a transfer posting is performed without reference to a STO or a PO. Any posting happening with MB1B or MB11 that results in a delivery. PLease let me know the exact settings to look out for.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your answers and you are completely correct. Now my problem is i can see lot of transfer posting in my system with 412'Q' without any deliveries but direct transfer posting.

We have not configured this movemnet type in VLMOVE or HUMO. I am unable to find how the users have posted this material documents without deliveries.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard system behavior. If you don't specify a HU when making transfer posting, the system will create a delivery.

You can try to use HUMO or VLMOVE to transfer posting one or several specific HUs. Material document shall be generated directly. Please have a try and feedback the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO>LOGISTICS GENERAL>>HANDLING UNIT MANAGMENT> BASICS>MATERIAL MANAGEMENT>INVENTORY MANAGEMENT>SET QMCHECK AND DELIVERY TYPE FOR EACH MOVEMENT TYPE

THIS IS THE NODE WHICH IS RESPPOSIBLE FOR THE SETTINGS OF DELIVERY CREATION

ALONG WITH THE ABOVE NODE THE NODE FOR HU REQUIREMENT FOR STORAGE LOCATION AND DEFAULT VALUE FOR DELIVERY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTBOUND DELIVERY CREATED IN YOUR CASE

Edited by: Sap: IN on Aug 17, 2011 7:00 AM